---

2017年度(予定)

第1回

日時: 2017年4月22日(土)

場所: 政策研究大学院大学 4階 会議室4B

14:00-15:50

講演者: 村田安寧氏 (日本大学)

題目: Distorted Monopolistic Competition

概要: We characterize the equilibrium and optimal resource allocations
in a general equilibrium model of monopolistic competition with
multiple asymmetric sectors and heterogeneous firms. We first derive
general results for additively separable preferences and general
productivity distributions, and then analyze specific examples that
allow for closed-form solutions and a simple quantification procedure.
Using data for France and the United Kingdom, we find that the
aggregate welfare distortion --- due to inefficient labor allocation
and firm entry between sectors and inefficient selection and output
within sectors --- is equivalent to the contribution of 6-8% of the
total labor input.

16:10-18:00

講演者: 馬奈木俊介氏 (九州大学)

題目: Inclusive Wealth of Nations

概要: T.B.A.

第2回

日時: 2017年5月27日(土)

場所: 政策研究大学院大学 4階 会議室4B

14:00-15:50

講演者: 岩田真一郎氏 (富山大学)

題目: Housing Assets and Consumption among the Japanese Elderly
概要: T.B.A.

16:10-18:00

講演者: 松木佑介氏 (長崎大学)

題目: T.B.A.

概要: T.B.A.

第3回

日時: 2017年7月8日(土)

場所: 政策研究大学院大学 4階 会議室4B

14:00-15:50

講演者: 齊藤有希子氏 (経済産業研究所)

題目: T.B.A.

概要: T.B.A.

16:10-18:00

講演者: 齋藤久光氏 (北海道大学)

題目: T.B.A.

概要: T.B.A.

--
Nobuhiro Hosoe, Ph. D.
Associate Professor, Director of Admissions Office