[arsc-ml 140] 第155回地域科学ワークショップのご案内

zhang yang zhang @ se.is.tohoku.ac.jp
2017年 6月 14日 (水) 15:25:09 JST

拝啓 時下ますますご清栄のこととお慶び申し上げます。
さて,第155回地域科学ワークショップを,下記の通り開催する運びとなりまし
たのでご案内申し上げます。ご多忙中とは存じますが,是非ご出席ください。 記 日
時:2017年7月28日(金)16:00~18:00 場 所:東北大学
情報科学研究科新棟412号室 報  告  者:澤 亮治(筑波大学)

タ イ ト ル:An evolutionary approach to social choice problems with q-quota rules

アブストラクト:

This paper considers a dynamic process of n-person social choice
problems under q-majority where a status-quo policy is challenged by an
opposing policy drawn randomly in each period. The opposing policy
becomes the next status-quo if it receives at least q votes. We
characterize stochastically stable policies under a boundedly rational
choice rule of voters. Under the best response rule with mutations, a
Condorcet winner is stochastically stable for all q-quota rules, and
uniquely so if q is greater than the minmax quota. Under the logit
choice rule, the Borda winner is stochastically stable under the
unanimity rule. Our evolutionary approach provides a dynamic foundation
of the mini-max policies in multidimensional choice problems with
Euclidean preferences.

  〒980-8579 仙台市青葉区荒巻字青葉6-3-09
	 東北大学大学院情報科学研究科棟(青葉山)

     世話人:安藤朝夫(顧問)、曽道智、河野達仁、伊藤亮、張陽