[arsc-ml 51] 第146回地域科学ワークショップのご案内

zhang yang zhang @ se.is.tohoku.ac.jp
2016年 2月 5日 (金) 13:48:58 JST

拝啓 時下ますますご清栄のこととお慶び申し上げます。 さて,第146回地域科
学ワークショップを,下記の通り開催する運びとなりまし たのでご案内申し上
げます。ご多忙中とは存じますが,是非ご出席ください。 記 日 時:2016年3月
11日(金)16:00〜18:00 場 所:東北大学 情報科学研究科新棟412号室 報
告  者:瀬谷 創  (広島大学)**

タ イ ト ル:A new approach to investigate spatially varying
relationships
- Application to the hedonic analysis of flood risk -

アブストラクト:This study developed a spatially varying coefficient model by extending
the random effects eigenvector spatial filtering model (Murakami and
Griffith, 2015). The developed model has the following properties: the
coefficients are interpretable in terms of the Moran coefficient; unlike
standard spatially varying coefficient models, our model estimates
different spatial smoothness for each coefficient. A Monte Carlo
simulation revealed that our model outperforms geographically weighted
regression models with regard to the accuracy of the coefficient
estimates and the computational time. We then empirically applied our
model to a land price analysis of flood risk for Ibaraki prefecture. The
obtained empirical result showed that flood risk was not capitalized
into land prices around the inundated area by a river flood on
September, 2015 in Joso municipality.

〒980-8579 仙台市青葉区荒巻字青葉6-3-09
	 東北大学大学院情報科学研究科棟(青葉山)

     世話人:安藤朝夫、曽道智、河野達仁、伊藤亮、張陽、横井渉央