[arsc-ml 125] アジア地域科学研究会(The 11th ASIAN CONFERENCE IN REGIONAL SCIENCE) のご案内

奥村誠strep mokmr @ strep.main.jp
2021年 5月 5日 (水) 08:20:46 JST

ARSC会員の皆様

 4月1日より,会長を引き継ぎました,東北大学の奥村誠です。

東京大学の高橋孝明先生に副会長(次期会長)にご就任いただき,2年間担当いたします。何卒よろしくお願い致します。

 さて,前会長の大澤先生のところに,本年度のアジア地域科学研究会(The 11th  ASIAN CONFERENCE IN REGIONAL SCIENCE) の案内が届きました。10/8-9日に台湾(台中市)の逢甲大学Feng Chia大学が幹事として,オンライン形式(Webinar)で開催されます。ARSC会委員の皆様には,是非奮ってご参加の程,お願い致します。

参加費は無料,Extended Abstract(300-500words)の締め切りは6月15日です。

IMPORTANT DATES

June 15, 2021 Deadline for submission of extended abstracts.

June 30, 2021  Notification of abstract acceptance.

August 31, 2021 Deadline for submission of full papers.

September 20, 2021 Presentation material upload deadline.

I am Jen-Jia Lin, the current president of Chinese Regional Science Association – Taiwan (CRSA-T). It is our great honor to co-host the 11th Asian Seminar in Regional Science (ASRS) with Feng Chia University in Taichung, Taiwan.  On behalf of CRSA-T, I am very pleased to invite honorable you and all of the members of Applied Regional Science Conference (ARSC) to participate in the 11th ASRS.

Considering the COVID-19 pandemic, the conference will be held as an on-line conference (webinar). The major information is as follows:

Theme: Regional Science in the Post-pandemic Era.

Dates: October 8-9, 2021

Venue: Feng Chia University, Taichung City, Taiwan (Virtual conference)

Abstract submission: by June 15, 2021

No charge for participation.

You can find details at the official website: http://www.11thasrs-fcuupsi.com/index.php?lang=en

The abstract submission is opened until June 15, 2021. Please pass the Call for Paper (as the attached pdf file) to the members of ARSC. The abstract submission should be proceeded online at: http://www.11thasrs-fcuupsi.com/article.php?lang=en&tb=2&id=171. We are looking forward to receiving submissions from ARSC members.

Dr. Yung-Chung Chuang is the Chairperson of Local Organization Committee. He is the Associate Professor and Chairperson of Department of Urban Planning and Spatial Information, Feng-Chia University. He is also the Chairperson of International Affairs Committee, CRSA-T. Dr. Chuang will contact you for the matters of the 11th ASRS in the future on behalf of CRSA-T. His e-mail address is: yungcchuang @ fcu.edu.tw.

Best regards,

Jen-Jia Lin

President, Chinese Regional Science Association-Taiwan

Professor, Department of Geography, National Taiwan University

Associate Dean, College of Science, National Taiwan University

 本年度より,ARSCでは学生会員の年会費を無料としました。この機会に,大学院生にお呼びかけいただき,ARSCへの入会,本ACRSへの参加,11月末に予定のARSC研究発表大会への参加をお勧めいただければ幸いです。

Makoto OKUMURA  Dr.Eng. Prof. of Tohoku University,
IRIDeS, CNEAS and Civil Eng. tel&fax:+81-22-752-2161
(Jpn) http://strep.main.jp (Eng) http://strep.main.jp/eng
e-mail: mokmr @ tohoku.ac.jp
           okumura @ irides.tohoku.ac.jp
奥村 誠 東北大学 教授 災害科学国際研究所